The ideal coat for back to school, our Explorer Waterproof Coat is perfect for keeping your bear cub warm and dry when out and about on colder days! Featuring our new Polar Bears all over print, this coat from our Explorer Range has a comfy wadded layer and a super soft recycled polyester fleece lining in the hood and at the top in a contrasting Falun Red. Made from post consumer recycled polyester - that's recycled plastic bottles, how clever is that!?
FUN FRUGI FACT: It takes 36 plastic bottles to make our 5-6 years Explorer Waterproof Coat!
- Made from 100% Recycled Polyester with a super soft peached finish
- Durable water repellent and Fluorocarbon free finish to help prevent stains and extend the life of the coat!
- Fully taped seams
- Waterproof rating: 3,000HH
- Breathability rating: 3,000MVP
- Warm rating: * Light insulation – Ideal for everyday outdoor use!
- 1.9 Tog rating
- 3-piece hood for a great fit with an elasticated front edge for better visibility
- Zip fastening on the front with internal zip and chin guard
- Storm placket with double fastening for extra protection from the cold
- Sleeve lining for easy dressing
- Reflective print and piping details
- Adjustable soft touch hook and loop cuffs to help keep the warmth in
- Two fleece lined pockets on the front
- Parka-style dipped hem to keep bottoms warm and dry
- Handy hanging loop
- Label at the back of the neck to write your little one's name on