Frugi pack a snack lunch bag bugs
Outer: 100% Recycled Polyester, Lining: Reflective foil lining
All adventurers need a break from exploring for a quick bite to eat! Our Pack A Snack Lunch Bag is ideal when heading out and about with its large main pocket, foil lining to help keep food fresh and smaller snack pocket on the front. The outer fabric is made from post consumer recycled polyester - that's recycled plastic bottles, how clever is that!?
FUN FRUGI FACT: It takes 3 plastic bottles to make our Pack A Snack Lunch Bag!
- Outer: Made from 100% Recycled Polyester with a PU coating
- Inner: Foil lining with foam inserts
- Available in two fun and colourful all over Frugi prints
- Bugs: Inspired by the creepy crawly critters found within the tropical foliage of India, this lunch bag has contrasting Tiger Orange trims
- Teal Indian Horse: Inspired by the legendary Indian Marwari horse, a traditional symbol of divinity, this lunch bag has contrasting Rich Pink trims
- Carry handle and hanging loop at the top
- Cloud shaped name tag
- Two zip compartments with Frugi branded zip pulls
- Wipe clean fabric for easy-peasy cleaning
- 21cm x 18cm x 7cm approx.
- Coordinates with our outerwear and back to school collections