Frugi the national trust sid appliqué t-shirt
Organic Cotton Interlock
The ideal summer top for spotting birds, paddling in the sea or for exploring rockpools, our Sid Appliqué T-Shirt is inspired by the National Trust's 50 things to do before you're 11 ¾activities and celebrates the wildlife that lives along the many miles of coastline in the charity's care! In a classic Breton stripe with a fun puffin character appliqué on the front, this top looks lush layered over our matching Reversible Shorts. Every purchase from our National Trust range supports their important conservation work, looking after nature, beauty and history for everyone, for ever.
Twinning: Great for sibling matching with The National Trust Olly Outfit for babies and toddlers!
- Made from GOTS certified Organic Cotton Interlock
- Super-duper soft and cosy
- Touch of stretchy Elastane in the rib neck band for extra comfort
- In a bumblebee yellow Breton design with a contrasting loch blue neckline
- 0-4 years: Popper fastenings at neck for easy peasy dressing
- Produced by Cut4Cloth Ltd under licence from National Trust (Enterprise) Limited (a subsidiary of the National Trust for Places of Historic Interest or Natural Beauty, registered charity number 205846)